What to Pack List
- Shorts (or skirt)
- T shirts
- Tank Tops
- Your Favorite Galactivated Costume or Outfit for Meow Wolf party
- Flashlight or Headlamp (Important)
- Chargers for devices
- Long Johns
- Warm Socks
- Organic - Environmentally Friendly Soap
- Toothbrush and Environmentally friends Toothpaste
- Sleeping bag
- Temperature is summery in the days up to the 90’s and Evenings can drop quite a bit (Like north cal and other high desert areas) down to 40’s.
- You’ll definitely need some warmer layers for nights!
- There are 500 acres of pristine forest that Hummingbird is on. Please stay within trails and please do not keep food in your tents if you’re camping or glamping as there are bears from the nature. “The Bears are more scared of us than we are of them” Says Makasha. So don’t worry.
- There is poison ivy at camp sites, so please be aware.
- This is a substance free gathering. This is important to acknowledge as 1- We are creating a potent container to do some deep work together and what is introduced into the container affects the group field. 2 - Hummingbird as a strict no alchohol and no illegal substance policy to maintain the energetics of this transformational center. Thank you in advance for respecting this, we're excited to offer ceremonies and other ways to access "non-ordinary states of consciousness" with us!